3 Mar 2010

Something to do on the side...

Some time ago I was approached by a friend at a forum about writing a blog for one of my favourite characters by Jane Austen. I was really happy to be approached and of course said yes to the assignment. So I started a blog for Elizabeth Bennet, thinking it would only be in Swedish, an mainly be something fun for the members of that forum. It's a great forum by the way, if you're into blogdesign, and well, Swedish. :P Anyway, after some posts I just had to start one for Mr Darcy too, and I did. And then I thought, since I prefer writing in English, why not post in both English and Swedish? So, as a result both Lizzie and Darcy now have blogs.

Mind you, it's just recreational, and not very good. I do find it easier to write Darcy's blog, because the novel mainly centers around Lizzie, so I have more freedom there. Anyway, check them out if you are interested... :P


1 comment:

FerL said...

interesting blog! i really like it!
Fer
(excuse my poor english, hehe)