25 Mar 2010

Chapter 24 of TTLBLAH is up!

Yes, I have finally finished chapter 24 of The Thin Line between Love and Hate! I really like where this is going, if I may say so myself.

Sneakpeak: 
Chapter 24: The Importance of Obtaining a Phone Number
Elizabeth was happy to hear that her sister was to be released the next day. The doctor wanted to keep her over night for observation, but was pretty sure it was nothing more than an anxiety attack. Her parents and sister left, and Elizabeth was glad she was alone with her older sister.
"You really scared us," Elizabeth said as she sat down on Jane's bed.
"I'm sorry. Nothing like this has ever happened before," Jane said.
"I know. Caroline came down pretty hard on you, huh?"
"Yeah, and Charlie..." Jane looked away, trying to hide the sadness in her eyes. Elizabeth patted her on the shoulder.
"He knows he was wrong," Elizabeth said. "He's really, really sorry for what he said. He said to tell you that. And to say good bye." At that Jane sat up abruptly.
"Good bye?!"

No comments: