11 Mar 2012

TTLBLAH is finally updated

I really got into writing this week. Yey! I have missed it so much and hopefully this inspiration keeps going. I'm really trying to wrap this story up, so that  I don't need to feel so guilty over not updating the story as fast as my readers would want. :P I have a ton others that lay in wait to be known to the world too. Perhaps a bit of Persuasion, next?

Chapter 39: Everyone Seems to Grow a Conscience 
he arrival of Peter Fitzwilliam was like a cool breeze on a hot summer's day. Everybody's mood lightened up and Saturday's dinner party didn't really look as dull as Elizabeth had anticipated, what with Mr Darcy's hesitations toward her and their little disagreement regarding Bill Collins and Anne de Bourgh and all. The fact that Charles and Jane would be there, too, was also reassuring. She needed a bunch of fans if Mr Darcy were to warm up to her. 
Elizabeth tried to help out in the kitchen, but was constantly chased out by Mrs Darcy with a 'Darling, you are our guest. Please behave as one and go outside and enjoy the weather. I can manage fine, thank you.' Elizabeth didn't doubt that Mrs Darcy could, especially since she had brought in help in the form of Georgiana and a friend of hers, but she wasn't used to not help out. Even if she wasn't the best cook she did make a killer salad.

No comments: