5 Mar 2012

Finding my way back into writing

I know it's been ages since I've updated the blog and my active story on Fanfiction.net. I'm sorry. I just haven't had any inspiration for that story in a while. I have written a few words here and there, but nothing more substatial than that. All my stories are suffering my writers block. Though, I have tried my luck in writing in Swedish, I've only come three pages.

At the moment I am going through The Thin line and editing it as I read through it. I hope this will wake my inspiration and hunger to continue the story. Because finsih it I will. I will not promise WHEN, but  I promise you that I WILL finish it.

I do hope that a few of my readers finds their way here, because I won't post an author's note. I hate when people do that, because it gets the hopes up, and I  know how dissappointed you get when you find a note saying sorry, I haven't updated, and I probably will not in a while... Nope. I will update the story when I have a new chapter finished.

No comments: