11 Feb 2014

Revisiting stories of the past

I have started to look over the stories I have started now that The Thine Line Between Love and Hate is nearly finished. I have lots and lots. A few that I'm working on again, and some that I'm not sure if they will ever find their way to fanfiction.net. I have one on Persuasion, another on Becoming Jane and a Pride and Prejudice-story that I'm thinking is good enough to continue writing on. Which of these would you, my dear readers, want me to work on more?

A Way Back into Love (working title) - Wentworth and Anne, Persuasion: Modern slight AU story. Frederick broke up with Anne 8 years ago, but he doesn’t really know the whole truth about what happened. What will happen when he does? 

Accidentally in Love - Jane and Tom Lefroy, Becoming Jane: A modern take on Becoming Jane. Basically the same story


Every Girl needs a Mr Darcy, Right? - Lizzie and Darcy, Pride and Prejudice: Modern/regency/sci-fi, Mr Darcy is thrown into our modern world as he faces a loveless marriage with a woman of his aunt’s choice. Will modern Elizabeth Bennet fall for his old fashion charms and gigantic sideburns?


Comment below, please. This is also a small test to see how many of you have actually found this blog. :P Make me happy!

No comments: