19 May 2010

Ch 28 of TTLBLAH is up!

I had real trouble with this chapter, I have written and rewritten it a million times or so. And since I'm missing a beta, I really don't have anyone to listen to my whining and discussing how the story develops. Oh well, here's a sneak peak anyways...
Chapter 28: Plotting and Then Some

William grinned as he watched Elizabeth pull up in a silvery convertible.

"Nice," he said and nodded appreciatively at the sleek car before sliding down in the passenger seat.

"I know," she replied. He wanted to lean over for a kiss, but Elizabeth accelerated and soon they were flying down the road toward Netherfield.

"But mine's bigger," he said after a while.

"Really, Will? That's so lame," Elizabeth snorted and he felt himself blush.

"Yeah... " He didn't know what to say. He was so not his normal confident self when he was around her. He felt like he was 14 again, trying to impress his date. "But I do have a Bentley."

"Why am I not surprised?" Elizabeth said and threw him a side way glance.

No comments: